The Mealworm Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Mealworm Forum!

The Forum for The Mealworm Blog, for Members to talk about Mealworms, including care, and troubleshooting problems that can happen whilst keeping/breeding them!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Forum Rules!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Forum Rules! Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules!   Forum Rules! EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:16 am

Hello and Welcome to the Mealworm Forums! I created this as a "Member Area" for my Blog the Mealworm Blog, since I didn't want to have it on that blog itself. Here are the Forum Rules [I may update them in the future]

1- No Swearing- Goes without saying for the most but this is a "Family Friendly Forum" so I don't like/want to see any swearing on the boards.
2- No Nudity/Racism/Hate- As I've said before this is a "Family Friendly Forum" none of this should belong on any forum let alone one about mealworms!
3- No Spamming, This applies to spammers [bots usually] and as well as posting more then 1 topic per post [Don't create duplicates, however if it is an accident just edit the first post and put "Duplicate" in the Topic title and I or a Staff member will delete it for you!]
4- Be nice to other members and Respect their Opinions!
This one should be straight-forward, let me just say this:
This forum isn't the Comment section on Youtube!

If you feel like I may have missed something on the Forum Rules feel free to PM me and I'll change whatever needs to be changed!

These rules are subject to change at anytime in the Future!!!
Back to top Go down
https://themealwormforum.board-directory.net

Forum Rules!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mealworm Forum! :: The Mealworm Forum! :: The Mealworm Forum Head-Quaters!-
Jump to: